CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

**BLiNg BuBBlE PendAnT** GemStOne NeCkLAcE $38


***You CHOOSE the words and background color.** The 1.5” bubble is two-sided, I used a bevel bubble on both sides. Bevel glass is very clear and shines beautifully! Popular Choices… My Kids Rock, My Kid Rocks, Blessed Grandma, Blessed Mom, Blessed, Prayer, Faith, Softball Mom, Cheer Mom, Football Mom etc. This pendant has been blinged out with swarovski AB crystals. I included pictures of the crowns I use for the back of the pendants. All of my pendants have a hook which allows you to wear the necklace alone or with the pendant. You may subtract $7.00 IF you DO NOT want the crystals on the pendant. (This would be for a custom bubble pendant and gemstone necklace. $31 NO bling on pendant) Shipping $3.00

0 comments: