CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

FaMiLy MeMoRieS $65 and Up




<Just in time for Mother's Day!!!
A new Family Pendant Design. The middle pendant is a 2" bevel front and back. The smaller pendants are 1". The middle picture was taken in 1998. The other pictures are last years school pictures. The round pendant has a sweet poem and my kid's nicknames are on the back of their picts! You can mail me picts or email. I can leave in color or make b&w. This custom piece can take me up to 4 weeks depending on my current orders/show schedules. Shipping is $3.00 or pick up at the new show. All orders placed by April 20 ARE guaranteed by Mother's Day!! A perfect gift for Mom or Grandma. My mom hasn't seen this new piece and is getting one for Mother's Day. Email me for more info
Pricing Info...
*2” bevel $22.00
Any photo & choice of inscription on back.
*1” $15.00 each
Any photo and choice of name on back
*Beads and Charms $8.00
*Silver Plated Necklace- $5.00 18-24" your choice
(Sterling necklace add $15.00)

Sample Total $65.00

1 comments:

Mc Allen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.